SurviveAlive2 SurviveAlive2

hMmmMm

I like how the backround moves rather than the car. It gives it a cool effect. Nice job.

BLOX BLOX

BEST GAME ON NEWGROUNDS

This game is amazing man.... Nice nice work, Im still palying it about 30 minutes now. I cant beat level 8 its pissing me off cause of those green and yellow blocks. By the way... how much is the real version?

ball adventure- upgrated! ball adventure- upgrated!

.....

That was cool man,, nice job. Just make the puzzles look better. Other than that cool concept and fun but difficult game.

Contra Game Workshop Contra Game Workshop

OH MY GOD

Rampage Rampage

It was off the heazy

Nice game man that was grillin'. I think you should hear out the song "Out of Control" By the Chemical Brothers. Its a long song, and it goes amazingly well with this game, I listened to it after smack my bitch up ended and it rally gets you into the game. Take my advice hear the song out and put it in, you'll defenetly like it.
10! 10! A fucking 10!

Frase responds:

Nice thought mate, I was listenin to some different music while playing this, I agree it does make stuff sound a lot better. I'll listen to the song when I get the time (not today) & put it in if I agree with you. Thanks! It's really appreciated

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

ThaT Game Was Off The HEazy My NeAZY

That was the best game ever put on newgrounds or any other flash ever. Its perfect and fun keep it up

Uss Enterprise: A Cadet's Uss Enterprise: A Cadet's

Interesting game... very nice graphics

Nice graphics, the drawing is great.